- Busworld was established in 1971 and today Busworld Europe is the biggest bus and coach only exhibition in the world
- Busworld Europe moves from Kortrijk to Brussels in 2019
- Busworld exhibitions are exclusively bus and coach, no other commercial vehicles or other public transport present
- Busworld team members network all year through and are called 'bus people', bus & coach is their only focus
The Busworld mission is built up around these 3 pillars:
- Busworld wants to improve mobility, comfort & safety for the central stakeholder in the mobility story, the PASSENGER.
- To promote and increase the use of public and private transport by bus and coach, leading the way to a more sustainable environment.
- Busworld wants to create an unique and performant platform, both offline and online, where industry stakeholders, such as authorities, public and private operators, manufacturers, suppliers and academics, are being brought together to network, to do business and to share technology and specific knowledge to optimize the role of the bus and coach in the mobility equation.
Busworld's aim is to become the world leader in organizing bus & coach exhibitions and seminars around the planet, ensuring answers to all passenger mobility issues worldwide.
- The organization of performant exhibitions and seminars considering the digital evolution and ensuring operational excellence.
- To persuade all partners, employees, administrators, managers to embrace the Busworld philosophy.
- To use all our events worldwide, including the exhibitions and seminars, as an ultimate promotion tool to make the Busworld brand well-known among the industry, and improve on all levels the continuation and future of our main Busworld exhibition in Europe, Brussels.
- To work in team valuing each individual’s expertise in order to create a quality environment within our company and beyond.
- To do business on all levels with respect for ourselves and for others, aiming at a positive result for all.