Read their story
DHOLLANDIA is a powerful international industrial group, with world-wide activities in 2 core businesses:
- DHOLLANDIA is the largest manufacturer of hydraulic tail lifts for the commercial transport sector in Europe, and belongs to the top 2 of the world in this industry.
- For over 5 years, DHOLLANDIA has also run a separate division with specialised R&D and dedicated manufacturing resources for passenger lifts and access solutions.
Our clients from the passenger lift division hugely benefit from DHOLLANDIA's industrial power, and from its professional distribution and support network that spreads out over 6 continents and more than 60 countries.
Key facts and figures:
- Founded in 1968, still family owned and managed today
- 49 years of manufacturing experience
- Number 1 manufacturer of hydraulic tail lifts in Europe
- Professional network, service and spare parts availability in more than 60 countries worldwide
- More than 45.000 units sold per year, of which more than 10% are passenger lifts and ramps
- More than 675.000 units sold since foundation in 1968
- Powerful technological leadership: more than 90% of components are manufactured in-house. This garantuees the highest quality standards and most efficient production control
- Professional network of DHOLLANDIA Area Sales & Service Centres (Europe) and independent distributors (outside Europe) in 6 continents, and more than 60 countries worldwide
- Preferred choice of many bus and coach buildors, bus convertors, fleets and private owners.