This website uses cookies, one of the purposes of which is to calculate visitor statistics. More info Stop showing

This is Politecnica 80 SpA from Italy

Body Watch 360° picture of the stand at
Busworld Europe (Kortrijk) 2015


Read their story

Politecnica was established in 1977; in 1980 it became Politecnica 80 and in 1998 it changed into Politecnica 80 S.p.A., shares capital € 260.000 fully paid up. The company currently employs 40 people on an area of 5000 sqm, 3000 of which are covered. The manufacturing of electric window lifters represents the main activity of Politecnica 80, roughly 90% of the total turn-over, while the remaining 10% is made of central door locks and electronic devices for window lifters. The company manufactures high quality and highly reliable window lifters, thanks to the constant search for new materials and the continuous investments in advanced technologies. The company is ISO 9001 certified which means a constant improvement of the quality and reliability of our products.

Discover more about this company

Products/service categories:

Windows

Busworld exhibitor:

Europe (Kortrijk) 2015 Europe (Kortrijk) 2017

Booth:

Europe (Kortrijk) 2017 Hall 8 - 839


Contact

Head office

via Pontarola 9/A,
35011 Campodarsego
Italy


Website