Read their story

TEMSA, one of Turkey’s leading automotive companies, manufactures and distributes buses and coaches under its own brand in domestic and international markets. TEMSA’s manufacturing facility in Adana has a single-shift annual production capacity of 4,000 buses and coaches and 7,500 light trucks, totaling 11,500 vehicles per year.

The TEMSA Adana Plant occupies a total area of 555,000 square-meters. TEMSA has a range of products that help customers navigate through changing environment and adapt their fleet to new passengers’ requirements and travel trends. TEMSA manufactures HD and Maraton and tourist coaches, Prestij and Opalin midi-coaches and Avenue city buses designed specifically for urban public transport systems. The facility is also the manufacturing site for the TS 45, TS 35E and TS 30 coaches for the United States market; the Avenue buses, LD coachesHD, Maraton and the MD 9 and MD 7 midi-coaches for the European market.
TEMSA vehicles, designed and manufactured with in-house know-how, are sold to the world’s leading automotive markets as well as to the Turkish market. Differentiated with its quality, TEMSA has 100 % brand awareness in France and Belgium, and 95 % in Germany.
TEMSA has expanded to 64 countries. In France alone, more than 4.000 TEMSA brand buses and coaches are on the road. Additionally, TEMSA’s other major markets in Europe include Germany, Italy, Austria, Sweden, Lithuania and the Benelux countries. Thanks to its expanding product range, TEMSA is also rapidly increasing its market share in the United States. TEMSA sets its strategy to develop the right products that respond to customers’ changing needs, introduce modular approach to the production and deliver a well designed line of buses in the highest quality level.
TEMSA puts highest emphasis on quality, reliability and longevity of the products. Because of the company’s passion for quality and value, TEMSA ensures that it sources parts from the world’s leading manufacturers, making TEMSA the bus expert that can give the customer far more – for less. Temsa exported 40 % of its total bus and coach production. 94 % of its exports went to Western Europe and the United States, with the remaining 6 % shipped to Eastern Europe and the Turkic Republics. TEMSA owns distributor and dealership networks in 30 countries. These numbers reflect TEMSA’s strong position in the global market, as well as its effective marketing strategy and organization.

Discover more about this company

Featured products:

Products/service categories:

City Bus Coach Electric City Bus Midi Bus Trolley City Bus

Busworld exhibitor:

Europe (Brussels) 2019


Europe (Brussels) 2019 Hall 6 - 603


Head office

Sarıhamzalı Mahallesi,Turhan Cemal Beriker Bul. No:563/A
01110 ADANA


This website uses cookies, one of the purposes of which is to calculate visitor statistics. More info Stop showing