Seminar Autonomous buses: regulation and juridical aspects - REGISTER NOW
Focussing on the Belgian situation in collaboration with VIAS (the belgian institute for traffic safety).
Curious on how Belgium plans to deal with the legal aspects around the deployment of autonomous buses? What is the status of the technology? What's the vision of operators on autonomous transportation? What projects are in the pipeline?
All these subjects will be put to the front during this BUSWORLD ACADEMY seminar on 18 October 2019 in the seminar area of Busworld Europe 2019 at Brussels Expo!
Open for everyone and free of charge, but pre-registration is required!
10h30 Set the scene
- Welcome by Jan Deman, Busworld Academy
- Belgian minister for mobility
- Jean-François Gaillet, VIAS - Involvement of VIAS in the deployment of autonomous buses in Belgium (projects)
- Keynote by Clément Delbouys, EASYMILE
11h00 When will we have autonomous buses in Belgian cities or enclosed area’s- status of technology and services – Round table discussion
- Jean Baptiste Latil d’Albertas - NAVYA
- Clément Delbouys, EASYMILE
- Dennis Mica, 2getthere
- Dario Dessaranno, USH (Labbox)
- Martin Koutný, Herman Elektronik, ITSG5
11h40 Coffee break
11h50 Legal Framework for the introduction of autonomous buses in Belgium
- DG MOVE: “Is Belgium using all incentives the EC is providing?”
- Karel Hofman & Abde Jebari: “Vision from the Belgian Ministry of Transport”
12h15 Vision of Belgian operators
- Roger Kesteloot, de Lijn
- Philippe Vandewauwer, MIVB
12h30 Belgian projects in the near future
- Project in Wallonia: Louvain-la-Neuve- Xavier Tackoen
- Project in Flanders: Zaventem Airport- Barbara Demaire
- Project in Brussels: MIVB project in Sint Lambrechts Woluwe- Philippe Vandewauwer
13h00 Future projects of de Lijn
14h00 Visit of the exhibition