Busworld Academy is looking for speakers at the Busworld Latin America exhibition in December 2017
Since the Busworld Academy congress was a huge success in the previous edition, it will be organised for a second time during the Busworld Latin America 2017 exhibition in Medellin, Colombia.
To attract speakers with fresh, innovative, cutting edge ideas, concepts, case studies and best practices, a 'Call for papers' is open until the 15th of May 2017.
The title of the congress will be: 'Passenger focused mobility'.
Main proposed topics are:
- Mobility as a Service & passenger comfort including bus design, integrated ticketing systems, modular and high capacity bus design and first & last mile solutions.
- Contributive technologies towards even more sustainable buses & coaches, technologies & business models for implementation of zero emission bus transport.
- Improving passenger & driver safety: technologies, training methods, including road safety, anti-criminality and anti-aggression measurements, anti-terror protection...
- Market analysis: City Transport - Transport on Demand - Long Distance - Coach Tourism - incoming, inkeeping & outbound.
- Improving public transport through adapted road infrastructure, city planning, state of the art terminals, digitalisation, camera systems,...Including BRT systems (best practices & experience exchange), Bus priority schemes & Network design (infrastructure buslanes, traffic light management) including how to plan bus services in fast growing cities: answering high density of demand, planning future transition to high capacity.
- Contracting & franchising models
- Image & marketing of the Bus & Coach sector services
Practical guidelines for the abstracts:
- If the author & co-author represent a bus-coach constructor or supplier who might be an exhibitor at the Busworld Latam exhibition 2017, priority will be given to exhibitors.
- All abstracts must be submitted through this online form.
- Abstracts can be either in English or in Spanish
- Abstracts must be 300 words or less (max 1 A4 page)
- Abstracts should include a brief presentation of the author and of the institute/company/authority he or she represents.
- OEM's and industry are encouraged to submit co-authored abstracts featuring their customers.
Confirmed partners are:
GPN: the Global Passenger Network (website)
UITP: Union Internationale des Transports Publics (website)
RISE: The Swedish Research Institute is a merge of the RISE institutes Innventia, SP, and Swedish ICT (website)
If you need more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org